PDA

View Full Version : New Toy

reggie 00
04-06-2007, 10:00 PM
My Brother decided we were going to buy everyone in the company one of these:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n74/reggiemiller00/DSCF1436.jpg

Going to hold "Team building exercises" at various times of the week, ie take a day off and go shoot things to death.
Our thoughts are blow off steam and have some fun, and really build a team atmosphere.

Marker is pretty entry level, but seems to hold up pretty good. Been practicing my marksmanship, shooting the bottom middle small ring on a sideways turned bucket.

Gonna be fun playing around, this type of stuff is what i miss the most about my time in the Navy. Course we get taught squat compared to what some of the Army and Marine people get taught. But we dabbled enough to hold our own on our little piece of real estate.

Man i miss having access to the Armory :drool: lots of cool things to kill time on a duty day with.

oly884
04-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Awesome dude!

I've only been a handful of times, but I had a blast (literally and figuratively) each time!

ElkaholicTRD
04-06-2007, 10:50 PM
Sweet, I see its a spyder but what model? I bought a spyder sonix last summer and for a low end model it is still extremely accurate. Paintballing is soooo much fun. Have fun with your team building exercises.

reggie 00
04-09-2007, 10:20 PM
Its a TL-R
We went this weekend. Had a blast.
Played a round of Woodsball. Then a few one on ones with my brother in speedball. so far to date im 3-1. Shouldn't leave feet hanging out. had one shot i got him on the arm sent it up his sleeve missing his trigger hand. think the third one was just a plain ol leg shot.
Took the new guy out too. Speedball game, he moved and attracted my attention, i was posted way over in a corner looking and hiding till the time was right. He popped up in site between a couple trees i was using for a screen, pop right on top of the head. Complain the whole way home he was getting a head ache, baby.

Fun stuff, definitely feeling a different barrel though, it shoot OK but not as tight as i would like.

They have a big game after the lunch break, Bees Wax. Its basically the club that sponsors the field, usually on hand are between 20-40 members, 2000 nationwide. So its them against all the walk on people, 200-300. It didn't last very long, i think i got off 20-30 rounds before i took a double tap to the leg and arm, got stuck in the prone position, they literally swarmed the fort fast.

Definitely will be going back out. Want to find a more urban assault type one, maybe a building scenario, that's the stuff we practiced in the navy, room clearing, not that i can remember any of it, but that stuff was fun.

We are already trying to figure out how we can play a huge capture the flag game. Talking like bases in Sacramento, and San Francisco. :thumbup:

Euphorickaty80
04-10-2007, 06:27 AM
Can i be considered one of your employees?? Man i miss my paintball gun....had to sell it a few years ago to pay the bills :(

reggie 00
04-10-2007, 08:00 AM
Well that's no Bueno.

I'll talk to my bro to see if he wants a East Coast satellite.
So what do you know about HD, Toslink, and the things that go bump in an attic?

The good thing even if you don't know the answers to the above, we got the set up for just over a 100 buck so they are coming down in price for a decent one.

surf4runner
04-18-2007, 12:49 PM
i wish my company would allow 'team building' like that.
liability fears :chair:

i mean how much more team building can there be if you getta shoot your co-workers :booya:

Seanz0rz
04-18-2007, 04:41 PM
i obviously need to buy one of these...

fenrisx
08-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Paintball is definitely a lot of fun.. but like everything else it can be a money pit. I've got just as much $$ dropped in camo as I do my gun. :\

BruceTS
08-01-2007, 02:10 PM
This is my woods marker.... just say you get hit, but can't figure out where you got shot from, totally quite....
http://bruce.calrockx.com/images/BTScocker.jpg

For speed ball I have a
Freeflow autococker
*MQ Valve
*ANS version of the RaceGun trigger
*Halo-B hopper with major upgrades
*Freak Barrel system
Too many other mods to list, but it will sustain 23.5 balls per second without any drop off, empties the hopper in less than 8 seconds, no ball breakage and still accurate.

reggie 00
08-01-2007, 09:41 PM
Nice.

We got em to blow of steam and build office unity. Have been very good at suppressing the mod urge. But it is very hard to do....

Texas Jim
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
This is my woods marker.... just say you get hit, but can't figure out where you got shot from, totally quite....
http://bruce.calrockx.com/images/BTScocker.jpg

For speed ball I have a
Freeflow autococker
*MQ Valve
*ANS version of the RaceGun trigger
*Halo-B hopper with major upgrades
*Freak Barrel system
Too many other mods to list, but it will sustain 23.5 balls per second without any drop off, empties the hopper in less than 8 seconds, no ball breakage and still accurate.

Hey isn't that dude's head from "that Back pack company?" TJ :clap: