PDA

View Full Version : China Wall (CO) Feb 28, 2009

Ric
03-01-2009, 06:54 PM
hey all, just wanted to say sorry for being a ghost, lol just been busy ok busy and out wheeling, lol
instead of posting pics every week, Ive got the Picasa thing, heres the link from yesterday, you can view other runs also http://picasaweb.google.com/4x4Ric/22809ChinaWall#

slosurfer
03-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Nice pics! Looks like a good group.

Is rig still sporting running boards? :laugh:

Ric
03-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Is rig still sporting running boards?
sadley, yes.. Ive been trying to call Stubbs, left messages, emailed with no reply dont know whats up, looks like it might be Armorology, lol.
Im keeping them on till I get slidders, they are acting as a "guide" for now, they have been bent a few times,lol but jump on them and they go right back into place.
I came up with a new name for the rig, "The Minivan" we are calling it a minivan cause its still got the stock 30" minivan tires, running boards and zero dents (so far) once I get the tires, THEN it will be a "mall crawler" lmao, then the bumpers, my winch is still sitting in the garage, even thoght about selling it, had a few ask about.

neliconcept
03-01-2009, 09:38 PM
looks like a bunch of new faces since ive left

ill be back out there, just found the business card with all of yalls numbers on it, my other phone died so i gotta refill the phone

good trips Ric

YotaFun
03-02-2009, 03:32 PM
Looks like a blast, can't wait to see more pics of yours ric