garrett
04-10-2007, 06:24 PM
:flipoff:

the first picture is worth it! :drool:

oly884
04-10-2007, 07:05 PM
:flipoff:

the first picture is worth it! :drool:

I agree. You have to take the good with the bad sometimes.

marko3xl3
04-10-2007, 07:50 PM
:flipoff: :flipoff: :gay:

Get out of here :)

*stares at picture #1*

On second thought, that was actually pretty smart.

Texas Jim
04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you drink at night??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saving my money for a perfect specimen of the female form but, to apply a decent looking diamond studded butterfly affixed to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... Other wise, I an sending my friends from Blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior in the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ

sschaefer3
04-10-2007, 09:03 PM
I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you dink at niter??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saying me money fro a perfect but to apply a decent looking diamond studded butter fly affix to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... other wise I an sending my friends from blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior to the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ

Probably run the spell checker over the post next time...........

neliconcept
04-10-2007, 09:05 PM
I just now saw the second pic, when i looked at the first, i was too mezmorized on something other then the bellybutton area

sschaefer3
04-10-2007, 09:08 PM
I just now saw the second pic, when i looked at the first, i was too mezmorized on something other then the bellybutton area

Good lord, you are moving out west. You'll be in a constant state of comatose.......

Colorado is not not far from Arizona. Wanna run Terminator?

garrett
04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
:lol:

Cheese
04-11-2007, 12:47 PM
If I could weed through all the screens, this would be a bannable offense.

The first pic is a lot like walking across campus this time of year.

The second is a lot like being back in Wisconsin. :laugh:

surf4runner
04-11-2007, 01:06 PM
jewelry :shake: that thing is a cork puller...and i dont want my cork stuck in that :yikes:

slosurfer
04-11-2007, 08:13 PM
I guess as being a supporter for it but I knew a bad one when I see it.... do you dink at niter??? I even prefer it lower but as I have been warned about such subjects I guess I will have to keep saying me money fro a perfect but to apply a decent looking diamond studded butter fly affix to the nether regains and I will promise to be a complete gentleman to make sure it Stays in my view only.... other wise I an sending my friends from blackwater to visit you either early in the AM or just prior to the PM in the middle of the week.... They owe me a few opts.....lol TJ

If I repeated this to a cop, I would probably get a "drunk in public" citation.

drguitarum2005
04-11-2007, 09:25 PM
that was hella mean. good first pic though!

MTL_4runner
04-12-2007, 07:37 AM
Probably run the spell checker over the post next time...........

:rofl:

I had to look at the first pic twice to erase that second image, just awful. :flipoff:
The first pic definately reminded me of being back in AZ that's for sure!

Seanz0rz
04-12-2007, 11:11 AM
when i saw the first one, i though, steve makes me cry at night because i cant have girls like that...

now when i saw the second one, i thought, steve makes me cry at night because thats all i can get...

sschaefer3
04-12-2007, 08:29 PM
when i saw the first one, i though, steve makes me cry at night because i cant have girls like that...

now when i saw the second one, i thought, steve makes me cry at night because thats all i can get...

Who's your DADDY !!!

military_stang
04-13-2007, 01:51 PM
Damn, why the second one??? WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!

military_stang
:bangdesk:

Texas Jim
04-15-2007, 12:21 AM

If I repeated this to a cop, I would probably get a "drunk in public" citation.

Read it again!! You are a "drunk in public!" lol TJ

mkgarrison5
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM
<<<edited>>>

Stevo3
04-27-2007, 11:46 AM
mkgarrison5. hey man might wanna switch up those words a lil bit haha. before you get into some crap