PDA

View Full Version : Hollister May 5th, Cinco de mayo, midweek run

4runnerchevy
03-23-2009, 06:17 AM
I know most of you are far from Hollister, but Tuesday May 5th. Me and a few from Marlin's site are going. We will be going hard core, so man up and come join the carnage.

Obi..
03-23-2009, 08:09 AM
So this is the "Want-it-to-be-a-Birthday-Thing" for MiniSimp, right?

I'll have to see what is going on with a potential job and Summer Enrollment, so..

I guess count me as a "maybe". :) :rofl: As in..maybe I'll have a locker finally by then and maybe I'll go as far up McCray as possible finally..and maybe I won't tear a motor mount playing with the "farmer's locker" this time. ;)

Which sections are you planning to hit? Fremonia or lower down towards tank Trap so it's all near the Day Use??

4runnerchevy
03-23-2009, 05:30 PM
No this is not Mini Simps run, that got moved to Carnegie. This is my buddy comming down from Tahoe and runnin Hollister Run. We will do the Jungle, Mini-Con, maybe Tank Trap, and White Rocks. The rest is just trail, which we will do for lunch at the top. Its a shakedown run, for the Rubicon, and a friendly get together. Everyone is welcome and do whatever they want, there will be empty seats also.

Enjoy

slowheelin
03-25-2009, 09:15 AM
Put me in as a maybe too. I'm not sure I could hang with the advanced stuff as my rig is pretty stock right now but it would be fun to check it out.

4runnerchevy
03-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Put me in as a maybe too. I'm not sure I could hang with the advanced stuff as my rig is pretty stock right now but it would be fun to check it out.

Done, I'll keep you updated. Hollister is great for all level of vehicles and drivers.

slosurfer
03-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Kevin, are you guys daytripping it or staying overnight?

I'm down as a maybe, but if funds allow it, I'm there. :thumbup:

4runnerchevy
03-26-2009, 05:53 AM
Kevin, are you guys daytripping it or staying overnight?

I'm down as a maybe, but if funds allow it, I'm there. :thumbup:

I think we are daytripping. If I had room in my house, I would give you a couch.

Yeah money is short here too, but I got friends comming down from Tahoe to do this, so it a must go.

slowheelin
03-26-2009, 06:47 AM
Done, I'll keep you updated. Hollister is great for all level of vehicles and drivers.

Cool, thanks :thumbup:

Obi..
03-26-2009, 02:37 PM
:chair: Tuesday+Cinco de Mayo="Must Work"..oh well, at least I have a P/T job. Wish I could've said a "Yes". If anything changes for any reason I'll chime back in. :(

4runnerchevy
03-26-2009, 04:28 PM
Yeah I have to work to "NOT" :tongueout: Took a day of vacation.

4runnerchevy
04-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Less than two weeks, suck it up and go. :chair:

Crinale
04-22-2009, 10:01 PM
i would love to go, but i have zero extra money right now because im gonna be moving to a different apartment so im saving up for a deposit...

4runnerchevy
04-29-2009, 05:51 AM
:clap: