PDA

View Full Version : 84 Toyota Pickup Parts Needed

blacksheep
09-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Looking to hunt down the following parts to restore this truck.

Interior

Dash Panel Brown? (See Picture Attached)

Left & Right Door handles Brown? (See Picture Attached)

Left & Right Window crank handles Brown? (See Picture Attached)

Left & Right Door Panel Trim Cream? (See Picture Attached)

Left & Right Door Pull Handle & Housing Assemble Brown? (See Picture Attached)

Left & Right Sunvisors Cream?

In Cab Drain Rubber Seal

1 Ashtray

1 AC Knob

1 Clock

1 Jack Assembly Complete

1 Owners Manual

Exterior

1 Blinker Lamp Front Passenger Lens or Whole Assembly (The light on very bottom on bumper)

1 Rear Passenger Light Lens or Assembly

Oil Pan (w/no Dents)

Front Driver Side Mud Flap (4WD)

Black molding next to upper door/Vent molding for both sides of truck. (See Picture Attached)

Front Hood Cushions

04 Rocko Taco
09-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I think I can pull together most of the interior items you need, I'm away from home at the moment, when I get home I'll gid in the garage parts bins and see where all my junk got off to. :)

blacksheep
09-13-2009, 10:44 AM
I think I can pull together most of the interior items you need, I'm away from home at the moment, when I get home I'll gid in the garage parts bins and see where all my junk got off to. :)

Sweet, take your time. Thanks for the speedy response!

fustercluck
09-13-2009, 01:32 PM
I think I have the mudflap, the clock, the jack assembly, the visors, the blinker lamp Maaaaaybe the a/c button. I'll check after I finish lunch...

blacksheep
09-13-2009, 02:19 PM
I think I have the mudflap, the clock, the jack assembly, the visors, the blinker lamp Maaaaaybe the a/c button. I'll check after I finish lunch...

Nice, The AC is actually the knob on the temp. This truck does not have AC, just fan and heat, but I would love to add it in down the road. PM me with some pics and prices and we can go from there. Thanks for the Speedy Response! :)

blacksheep
09-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Here is a few better shots of what I need if it helps.

blacksheep
09-13-2009, 04:20 PM
Does anyone have an example shot of what all attaches to the back seat for the Spare Tire Removal tool and jack? Im not sure what I am looking for that goes here and how it all ties down.....

fustercluck
09-13-2009, 08:56 PM

Nice, The AC is actually the knob on the temp. This truck does not have AC, just fan and heat, but I would love to add it in down the road. PM me with some pics and prices and we can go from there. Thanks for the Speedy Response! :)

I have the knobs for sure. I also have everything you need for A/C updated to the current r134....were you so inclined.

Still looking for the clock. I know I've got it in a box somewhere...

I have the harness you need for delay wipers too. hehe.

I dont have a pic, but the jack assembly came with a brown bottle jack (I found that), a puke green bag of tire tools and a long rod for lowering the tire from the undercarriage. I've got all of that in the same box as the clock...

The bottle-jack fits inside the two metal pieces behind the driver seat. You just turn the jack until it presses against (between) the two metal pieces. The rod rests on the back wall. There are two or three metal hooks that fasten the rod in place. The puke colored bag sits under the driver seat.

I found the visors. They are off-white/tan with some twenty plus year old wear on them. No tears though...

fustercluck
09-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Does anyone have an example shot of what all attaches to the back seat for the Spare Tire Removal tool and jack? Im not sure what I am looking for that goes here and how it all ties down.....

See those two metal hooks? The long brown rod snaps into those. The long rod has a circilar hook on one end and a squared off section on the other. The squared off section is the receiver for the crank handle ( in the puke green bag). The circular hook is dual purpose. 1st it is made to slip through a slot under the bed/tailgate skirt and mate with a slot to lower the spare tire. 2nd, the hook slips into the loop on the bottle jack to allow for cranking at contortionist angles....ones not meant for stiff old flatus' such as myself.

The metal plates for the bottle jack are barely visible at the bottom of your pic.

fustercluck
09-13-2009, 09:10 PM
I'll bet I have that dome light lense kicking around here too. The dash pad is par for the course. You may have a hard time fining a good one. I recovered mine with a leather-ish material. Much better....

blacksheep
09-14-2009, 08:18 AM

I have the knobs for sure. I also have everything you need for A/C updated to the current r134....were you so inclined.

Still looking for the clock. I know I've got it in a box somewhere...

I have the harness you need for delay wipers too. hehe.

I dont have a pic, but the jack assembly came with a brown bottle jack (I found that), a puke green bag of tire tools and a long rod for lowering the tire from the undercarriage. I've got all of that in the same box as the clock...

The bottle-jack fits inside the two metal pieces behind the driver seat. You just turn the jack until it presses against (between) the two metal pieces. The rod rests on the back wall. There are two or three metal hooks that fasten the rod in place. The puke colored bag sits under the driver seat.

I found the visors. They are off-white/tan with some twenty plus year old wear on them. No tears though...

What exactly is the Delay Wipers? I have electric wipers that have three different speeds w/ sprayers that still work.Sweet, thanks for the hook up and the detailed explanation of the jack & tools behind the seat! Let me know what you want for everything but the AC, and what you want for the AC setup, and I will see if I can grab it next month. So far you have...

Mudflap
Clock
Complete Puke Jack/Spare Tire tool Assemble?
Visors (with or with out mirror or pockets)
Blinker
A/C Components
Temp Knob

Let me know if you can send pics of the items just to see their conditions. I want to try and restore this thing as best I can. Thanks again for all your help!

blacksheep
09-14-2009, 08:22 AM
I'll bet I have that dome light lense kicking around here too. The dash pad is par for the course. You may have a hard time fining a good one. I recovered mine with a leather-ish material. Much better....

Recovered as in throw a dash cover on top, or actually redo the dashes material? I was going to replace the whole rear view mirror it self, because this one is cracked. But it may still work fine with a new bulb and an lens would cover up the cracks, but then again, the plastic that surrounds the mirror is degrading into a powder!

blacksheep
09-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Anyone know where I can get these Body Decals/Graphics?
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/blacksheep312/100_1678.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e12/blacksheep312/100_1684.jpg

Obi..
09-14-2009, 06:20 PM
For graphics, give James a call: http://www.jamesdeancreations.com/toyota.htm

fustercluck
09-14-2009, 08:19 PM
You have created a monster. I started looking for my old parts bins and found that I needed to clean my shop. I've been at it all day. I have found some good stuff and will list it when I can tomorrow.

blacksheep
09-15-2009, 09:01 AM
You have created a monster. I started looking for my old parts bins and found that I needed to clean my shop. I've been at it all day. I have found some good stuff and will list it when I can tomorrow.

No big deal, take your time!

For graphics, give James a call: http://www.jamesdeancreations.com/toyota.htm

Holy cow I can get a paint job for that price!