PDA

View Full Version : Kioto Micro DE's

4x4mike
12-08-2009, 10:48 PM
These are the lights that came stock on my 1999 4Runner Highlander edition. If you've got a 3rd gen bumper with the little circles where these lights go they should fit. You'll have to cut out the circle on your bumper and these brackets should bolt right in. They come as is and worked perfectly when I took them off tonight. They come with the 55w H3 bulb, light housing that is attached to the bracket and the nuts and bolts required for mounting. I'll also throw in a factory Toyota non lit switch. From what I've read most 3rd gens are wired for these lights. I have some instructions that should aid with the wiring. It shows you where to tap into the existing wiring to control the lights and how to wire the switch. The pigtails that plug into the lights should already be under your bumper. Plug them in, tie into the harness with supplied hardware, extend some wires to the dash knock out for the switch, plug the switch in and you're ready to go.

To my knowledge these light housings will not accept HID conversion kit bulbs. YT has a write up with someone using the "short" H3 bulb but the thread never really finished so I don't know if it worked. The light housings are magnesium, lens glass and brackets steel.

Price is $40 plus another $10 or so for shipping (flat rate USPS box). The item is located in Sacramento, CA and I'll take paypal for payment. I'll try to post up some pictures tomorrow afternoon if you guys want some.