PDA

View Full Version : SD Crew......who wants to check out Anza Borrego after the Earthquakes?

Marc P
04-13-2010, 10:32 PM
I saw this link http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8730354 posted on Pirate and sparked my interest. Anyone down for a run? I was thinking maybe the weekend of May 22nd before it gets hot out there.

slosurfer
04-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Damn!!! :yikes:

troyboy162
04-13-2010, 11:55 PM
lots of people are getting fired up to try it. looks like it will be miles of canyon cruising interrupted my little 20 foot sections of the hammers lol. if you guys go take some pictures. i bet it will be fun. amazing pictures those people put up!

DHC6twinotter
04-14-2010, 05:14 AM
That looks like fun!

wifesaysimadumbass
04-14-2010, 01:03 PM
marc is that sandstone canyon i dont remember those waterfalls but that looks easy for the almighty fartruk!!! i just dont think the hippy rangers will let us near it

randver
04-14-2010, 01:03 PM
i im off work all next week so just let me know when you want to go marc and im in.

wifesaysimadumbass
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
the real fail of this thread was that Marc was looking at a ford truck forum!

wifesaysimadumbass
04-14-2010, 01:10 PM
may 22nd might already be too damn hot

randver
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
i will be in hawaii from tomorrow tell monday so cant go this weekend

troyboy162
04-14-2010, 02:18 PM
the real fail of this thread was that Marc was looking at a ford truck forum!

hahah that is note worthy! but in his deference that thread is linked all over the place. the pictures with the dust still settling is really cool.

good point on rangers possibly closing the canyons

04 Rocko Taco
04-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Maybe I'm completely mistaken.... but it looks like they said its all "blocked" in thier stock Jeep Wrangler.... but from a perspective of a guy who has seen a lot of heavily modded yotas, several on this forum even, that doesnt look blocked to me, most of it doesnt even appear to be a great challenge.... there are a couple of spots though....

Am I correct? or way off?

fenrisx
04-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Maybe I'm completely mistaken.... but it looks like they said its all "blocked" in thier stock Jeep Wrangler.... but from a perspective of a guy who has seen a lot of heavily modded yotas, several on this forum even, that doesnt look blocked to me, most of it doesnt even appear to be a great challenge.... there are a couple of spots though....

This guy looks like he didn't have much trouble..

X-Tool Pimp
04-15-2010, 12:45 PM

I would call it a challenge :thumbup: