PDA

View Full Version : New contact at Northridge Toyota

slomatt
08-18-2010, 09:58 PM
I had sent an email to Rafa and Carrie a few days ago and didn't receive any response, so today I called Northridge to get some part estimates and found out that apparently neither of them works for Northridge anymore. Instead I talked to Terry who was very helpful and honored the UltimateYota discount.

- Matt

4x4mike
08-18-2010, 10:36 PM
Cool. I think they all but told me Rafa didn't work there when I was looking for my shocks.

What are you looking for? E locker ECU?

slomatt
08-19-2010, 10:21 PM
He, I wish. I'm still striking out on trying to find a reasonably price 4.10 elocker with around 100k miles. Had a couple leads but nothing worked out. I did buy a used switch a while ago which is mounted in the dash so I can feel like a poseur.

The parts I bought are mainly tune up parts:
- plug wires
- air filter
- all three wiper blades
- trd throttle body gasket

The trd throttle body gasket was a bit of an impulse buy. It is a bit less restrictive, and was $2 so I figured what the heck.

- Matt

Erich_870
09-07-2010, 09:42 PM
I had sent an email to Rafa and Carrie a few days ago and didn't receive any response, so today I called Northridge to get some part estimates and found out that apparently neither of them works for Northridge anymore. Instead I talked to Terry who was very helpful and honored the UltimateYota discount.

- Matt

Matt,

Remind me what the discount is and how I can make sure I get it when I call. I need parts for my timing belt change plus the rest of the belts and new spark plug wires.

Thanks!

Erich

slomatt
09-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Erich,

I'm not sure of the exact discount offhand, but just mention this site and they should hook you up.

- Matt