PDA

View Full Version : Hey SD crew how about a little campout?

wifesaysimadumbass
10-31-2010, 03:45 PM
Well next weekend I'm not working and I plan on running out to Bailey's Cabin for a little overnight campout. I will not be wheeling as I will be driving my dodge (the fartruk is broken). Anybody game to cruise with? :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: :asshat:

Seanz0rz
10-31-2010, 04:04 PM
might be down, depending on the day. more info for the newbie?!

some_odd_girl
10-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Damn, I'm only working 2 days next week, and one of them is Saturday. Otherwise I'd be tempted to ask if I could tag along. Ah well, probably can't afford to drive that far anyways.

strykersd
10-31-2010, 10:04 PM
What's wrong with fartruck? We could have a SD wrenching weekend some time!

What day? I have to go to my gf's pageant Saturday night...

randver
10-31-2010, 11:17 PM
is it wheelchair friendly?

Crinale
10-31-2010, 11:42 PM
What's wrong with fartruck? We could have a SD wrenching weekend some time!

What day? I have to go to my gf's pageant Saturday night...

at Big Bear the oil seals on the front of his 22re blew out and spat oil all over the place, and he also has a hole in his gas tank.. :-P

wifesaysimadumbass
11-01-2010, 06:12 AM
crinale nailed it. I'm just broke and cant afford to fix it right now but i still have a useable truck to do some exploring in. Baileys cabin is at the top of coyote canyon in anza borrego. Got to go thru the town of anza to get there(near temecula)http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33167 see page 5 for pics and an idea of the area. I was going to go saturday morning come back sunday morning anthony I think this could be done with a wheelchair or at least some crutches!

Seanz0rz
11-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Bailey's cabin, i know there is a bathroom, any experience with it? (the one with walls...)

and im assuming fires are kosher as well this late into the season? looks pretty desert-y, so im guessing no fire restrictions.

we are a maybe, alexus has to decide whether or not shes comfortable with that bathroom, and i dont blame her!!!

wifesaysimadumbass
11-01-2010, 04:30 PM
i never done baileys cabin before so this is all new to me

randver
11-01-2010, 07:45 PM
you just planing to hang out at camp or how are you planing to entertain the kids?

wifesaysimadumbass
11-02-2010, 10:53 AM
throw rocks and maybe take a hike look at some historical stuff but mainly just hang out