PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch Run! Ramona truck trails, this Friday :PM (06.17.11)

SharpStick
06-15-2011, 01:00 AM
Howdy.

We're planning a fun run up Black Mountain (San Diego/Ramona area) this Friday night with a bunch of guys from my show. It'll be a few Toyotas, a few Jeeps, probably a Samurai, possibly an Excursion (don't ask) and a few radical big-body Fords that belong some race engineers at Bilstein.

We'll meet up and roll out of Ramona by 8:PM - no one wants to wait for stragglers - and head up Black Mountain Truck Trail to Party Point, where a few of the guys were attacked by a sasquatch a few years back. Therefore, it is the Sasquatch Run. Witty, no?

Email or PM me for exact details of the where and all, but it's an easy trail - this is a fun-fun run. Fun-fun-fun. Join us!

STICK

SharpStick
06-17-2011, 10:57 AM
It's on - 7:45 PM in Ramona tonight, at the Chevron on Main Street (Main & 8th). We will head out at 8: PM, but you can meet us at the top of Black Mountain truck trail later if you prefer.

STICK

SharpStick
06-18-2011, 11:14 AM
Excellent!

Everything from Toyotas to Fords (including a reet old first-gen Bronco), SAS'd XJs and a Thing went up the hill. Didn't find any sasquatches, though. They heard us coming, or they listen to my show and knew about our plans from the get-go.

Also, if you were with the dudes who came 3/4 of the way up the trail and stopped at the old Party Point, you needed to come further up the trail to where the big boys play - we were there, at the real Party Point.

We'll go again - join us next time.

STICK