PDA

View Full Version : Child Molester - To Oly's Hole!!!

04 Rocko Taco
04-23-2007, 12:53 PM
Found this on another forum, and wanted so badly to send him to Oly's Hole, I just had to bring it here...

A 16yr old boy who was babysitting neighbours children but was found to be molesting them on a security cam broke down and wept as he looked toward his mother when he was going to be jailed for 5yrs in an adult prison and not juvenile prison

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df8_1177275599

Man, they already hate child molesters in prison. This kid is going to get screwed, literally

oly884
04-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Good, there are POS's no matter the age. At 16 years old, one is able to distinguish right from wrong. This kid knew what he was doing, and so he gets to pay accordingly.

What is perhaps the worst is how this kid will grow up, be released in 5 years, and probably still be a horrible child molester. If he's doing it at SIXTEEN, how do you think he'll act when he's 21?

neliconcept
04-23-2007, 08:31 PM
i think hes gonna be ruined when his 5 years are up, i bet some stickin it in his arsehole will change some things

Cebby
04-23-2007, 08:38 PM
That kid will be wearing a pillow-case skirt in no time. Serves that perve right. He's got a purty mouf...

Texas Jim
04-23-2007, 08:50 PM
What a horrible tragedy!!! All the way around!! There are no "real winners," when something like this happens. The victims and their famlies are going to be stuck paying for therapist forever. The guilty party will never be the same but doesn't never be able to shed the moniker of being what he did along with his family left to suffer the publics out cries of the guilty..... I know justice has been served here, but will society really accept these people into their lives with honest and sincere reality. I feel that will never happen for the victims or the guilty and his family....I will for one really have a hard time understanding how lady justice can feel that all parities are being served equality here. TJ

reggie 00
04-23-2007, 09:00 PM
It would never have gotten to court. At least not to trial for him.

There is not one thing that would get you ___________. Than if you messed with my son.

That POS doesnt deserve to be still breathing. A 2 and 4 yr old!! i hope they gang rape him his first week in and he does the world a favor and hangs himself, and the guards are just a tad slow to react.

jrallan26
04-25-2007, 03:40 PM
To the HOLE!!!!