Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your opinion about inclinometers?

Re: What is your opinion about inclinometers?

I think you're right. I'm the same - stuff sort of makes sense in my head but then again not. If it was a piece of wood - and you put a small level on it - it would read the same degree tilt at eaither end of the wood. Makes sense to me now.

John
    &#039;97 4Runner SR5<br />Front: Tundra Coils/Tokico Trekmasters&nbsp; | Rear: LC Shocks &amp; Coils + SS rear &quot;fixes&quot; | Custom Sliders <br />285/75 Maxxis Bighorn Radials | Retrofit E-Locker | TJM T15 | Custom Rear Bumper | Warn m8000

You can also buy the m at RV dealers, for a lot less than Extreme. TJ
    2000, Toyota 4Runner,V6 Auto, SR-5 Silver,4X4 Leather,Moon-Roof, Cruise, A/C, Remote Start, Pwr. Windows &amp; Locks, Alumn. Wheels, Tires are Bridgestone, Full Auido up grade with XM, all Kenwood. Color matched Bug deflector, Roof rack, Dust Deflector and Rear wiper.&nbsp; <br /><br /><br />Resistance is Futile; buy a Toyota!

Mine is there for the "cool look what I got" factor. Although the altimeter is surprisingly accurate, the roll meter is well...useless
    I know now that my truck will not roll over when the meter is pegged.
    &quot;You have enemies? Good. That means you have stood up for something, sometime in your life.&quot; -Sir Winston Churchill

I suppose it would help if the thing could tell you at what angle YOUR truck, based on YOUR mods, at YOUR current speed is going to roll. Especially if it could take into account that little extra bump of rock your about to hit along with the gear you've packed and how you've packed it.
    Less is more

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123