View Poll Results: Notchback or Liftback?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Notchback

1 11.11%
  • Liftback

8 88.89%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RA64 Celica build

Re: 3rd gen Celica opinion

Here's a clean one from the Oregon Trail Rally, this was stage 6 "Ketchum"

Just got back from an awesome weekend sweeping, still have to go through all the pics/video and decide what's worth keeping - I'll post some up when I get a chance.

Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

maybe tomorrow this beauty will be mine

"have title will not start not runnnig car died needs to be gone"

(love the Saab grill zip-tied in, might keep that for awhile if I get it)

wow Keith, if you buy that, you will have all the respect i could possibly muster. sure you wouldnt rather have a squareback? i got one ill sell you real cheap!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It'd be a waste to take a squareback and thrash it around a rallycross course. This, on the other hand, is rough enough that I won't feel bad if I twist it up a bit.

Let the project begin!

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    It'd be a waste to take a squareback and thrash it around a rallycross course. This, on the other hand, is rough enough that I won't feel bad if I twist it up a bit.
    Like the saying goes...

"Cage and Rage!". Cage the sucker and hammer on it like no tomorrow.

mine

[img width=800 height=600]https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/406167_3626766980943_1776253072_n.jpg[/img]

I just saw facebook and figured you updated this, ooo can't wait to see what goes on!

DEFINITELY keeping an eye on this. Congrats Keith!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

first thing's first - it was at the pressure washer within 10 minutes of leaving dude's house. Then I spent the latter half of this day vacuuming out the interior and trunk. The PO cut the rear half of the headliner out because he said some rats got into it + the thing looks like it was infested with spiders at some point. Now it's to the point where I'm not afraid to sit in the driver's seat (with a cover on it so the duct tape doesn't stick to my legs), but the passenger seat still needs to get pressure washed. This is where I think I'm going to be drawing some inspiration from, but without as much lift -> JRally's Celica

In particular, I like the non-flip-up headlights (partly because the ones on mine don't work & cost bank to replace + it's different)
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/jrally/GlossGrille.jpg[/img]

And I'm pretty sure I'm going to copy his rear roll bar at some point. I don't think there's enough room to safely extend it forward without risking cranial injury in an accident (not much headroom at all).
    [img width=800 height=600]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii232/jrally/ChocolateCage.jpg[/img]

I'll start a separate thread once I get the engine running and start on. The first month or so is probably just going to be maintenance and getting it dependable, though there is a rallycross in 2 weeks if I can get it ready

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast