Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pulling and resetting ABS codes

Wow, thank you so much for the prompt reply. I checked the DLC1 connector in the engine bay driver side next to the motor like it is pictured.

https://www.google.com/search?q=dlc1...ZnmQvlxLf1M%3A

The short pin is underneath the ignition port (#19 in the image), The "short pin" should be in the 22/23 slot right? there's nothing there, i dont even see any contacts where a pin would connect and establish a connection. I have a jumper between the #3 and #11 port but all i get is flashing cruise control light with no cadence, just flashing CC. ABS remains lit. Trying to diagnose why my ABS light is on non stop. Thanks so much again.

Thank you again this has really been bugging me and there is a ton of misleading/useless info when you search for it.

Try jumping with a paperclip t1 and e1. That's 3 and 9.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

98 4Runner needing Diagnosis box pin pulled also

This is my first post in this forum so forgive me if unclear. Ive got a 98 4runner with manual trans. It had that front right clip/pin in the Diaslot. The procedure didn't work for me until I pulled that pin. But I was sure happy to find this post and all the great info. Saved me. I havent looked up the codes yet, but now I have them. Thanks!

Glad it was able to help someone else!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12