Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Couple Suspension Questions

Re: Couple Suspension Questions

i run the MOE torsions, BJ spacers, TC brace, Downey idler brace and dual shock set up, my rear is all stock with 33x10.50's bfg muds works great for me
    1994 Toyota 22re<br />englbldr rv head, OME torsions, BJ spacer, Dual downey shock kit, fiberglass fenders, 33x10.50x15 BFG mudders, LCE header, LCE VC,flowmaster muffler

I'm soon to have some of those pieces on my truck. I ment to run down to Advanced and ask about the Ranchos, but I didn't have the time. Which ones would yall suggest I purchase for the front and rear?
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

I would not suggest the rancho adjustables for the front because they are basically a single valve stage that you can adjust, rather than a multiple valve stages that work in compression and rebound. I know I saw somewhere what ranchos work in the front with IFS, I will try to find the # later tonight. ONce again, I don't know what ones for the rear of a truck.
    My signature

I appriciate you looking ... are we talking 5000s , 9000s , or RSXs ?

That's more what I was meaning about type of Rancho. I don't know which kind are better. I only used my truck on the road when I had the Ranchos, but I'm sure a certain type is better for a DD/Trail rig.

Rancho application guide for stabilizers
    http://www.gorancho.com/flash/docs/2...stabilizer.pdf
    Rancho application guide for shocks
    http://www.gorancho.com/flash/docs/2005_shocks.pdf
    Rancho shock specifications by part #
    http://www.gorancho.com/flash/docs/2...ifications.pdf

I've got 5000's. IMO you don't need that other stuff. Others may disagree. 5167 for the front. Rears will depend on your mount relocation install. Again, I'd suggest you install that first and take actual measurements.
    Less is more

I would agree with the 5167 for the front, I only use the 9000's (adjustables) on the rear of mine because of the variety of uses that I use the 4runner for.
    My signature

I'm definately planning on installing the relocation with the stock shocks and then having a friend help me take some measurements. I want to make sure that I have enough shock to keep the flex going as far as possible.

I really appriciate the links to the Rancho sites. Thank you very much.

How do you like the ride offroad with the Ranchos? Do you get good travel from your suspension?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12