Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for LED lighting? XenonDepot needs your ride!

Looking for LED lighting? XenonDepot needs your ride!

Hi Guys,

If anyone has a Toyota truck and is interested in upgrading their lighting to LED please let us know. We offer many LED lighting upgrades for Toyota Trucks and would like to work with a forum member that is interested in putting together a detailed DIY guide similar to the ones found in our learning center. In exchange we will provide you with the LED kit at a discounted price.

We offer LED dome light kits for the following Toyota trucks -

2008-2012 Toyota 4Runner
    2007-2011 Toyota Tacoma
    2007-2021 Toyota Tundra

All LED dome light kits will include replacement LED bulbs for the map lights and dome lights.

These LED replacement bulbs are very simple to install and no modification is required. Everything is completely plug + play. We also have LED lighting for many other Toyota trucks, just let us know what you are looking to upgrade.

Check out these pics. LED's really make a big difference!

Please let us know if you are interested in putting together a detailed DIY or if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

Re: Looking for LED lighting? XenonDepot needs your ride!

Got am "interior set" plug and play for 2004 Tacoma's?
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Hey Chris,

We can definitely put together a kit for you. I may just need your assistance in determining the quantity.

Would you mind if I gave you a quick call to discuss? If so, please send me a PM with your contact info and I will call you. Alternatively, you can call me toll free at 18775222701.

Steve
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

Steve, sorry just saw this. Not sure how I missed it. Will try to give you a call during the day tomorrow, Thanks.
    -Chris
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.

Hey,

Not sure if you called on Friday but I was out of the office. I will be in the office tomorrow and you can reach me toll free at 18775222701

Regards,

Steve

I'm also interested in a dome light kit for my 2004 Tacoma and 2008 Carolla S. I'll call on Monday.
    Cupholder Mod

Hey,

Not sure if you called but we were closed yesterday (Monday) for Canadian Thanksgiving.

Steve

Canadian Thanksgiving.... Interesting.

Call you in the AM.
    -Chris

sounds good!

Did not get a chance, but I actually will be calling you in AM. Finally getting a day off.
    -Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast