Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never thought I'd be doing this, but.... my rig is for sale

Never thought I'd be doing this, but.... my rig is for sale

Well folks, my rig has served me well, but it's time to move on :/ Sad to see her go, but it's for the best, life changes (primarily getting engaged and needing more room and creature comforts for camping) have lead me to buy a new truck and travel trailer.

I'm hoping that someone out there will find this as a perfect rig for them.

Here's the specs:

2004 Toyota Tacoma Extra Cab 4wd
    ~100,000 miles, all maintenance performed (timing belt, water pump, etc)
    -Needs a new clutch
    -3.4l V-6
    -5-Speed
    -Regeared to 4.88
    -TJM Bumper
    -Lightforce Blitz 240's w/HID conversion
    -1.5" tundra coil lift in front
    -1.5" lifted Alcan springs in the rear designed to handle additional weight of camper
    -Air bags on rear suspension to handle any additional weight of gear/trailer/etc
    -285/75/r16 tread wright Guard Dogs (newly installed, less than 500 miles on them)
    -Avic D3 touch screen w/ rear view camera

2006 Four Wheel Campers Eagle Shell
    -16k BTU furnace
    -arctic pack insulation
    -fold out couch with storage beneath
    -2 110AH deep cycle batteries
    -110V System
    -2 Burner Propane Stove
    -Two Overhead Dual Lamp 12V Lights
    -12V Porch Light
    -20 lb. Propane Tank
    -50 watt solar panel
    -storage bins
    -mechanical camper jacks

I'm asking $18,000 for the whole package.

I am located near Seattle, WA and you can contact me at oly884 at gmail.com
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Re: Never thought I'd be doing this, but.... my rig is for sale

good luck with the sale! sad to see it go, but life changes!

it's a pretty awesome truck!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Here's a few pics.
    Gone but not forgotten: 2004 Tacoma/2006 Fourwheel Camper<br /><br />ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ<br /><br />&quot;Tyrants mistrust the people, hence they deprive them of arms.&quot;<br />- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    good luck with the sale! sad to see it go, but life changes!

it's a pretty awesome truck!
    Thanks! Definitely sad to see it go, but it'll be nice to move on up in the world and get something better built for us!

fix the clutch?...no one will toss 18k at a truck that already needs work. just giving you a third person perspective.

Already figured that into the cost, but point taken. There's enough DIY people that could be interested in a truck like this that may want to tackle the clutch itself, however if it ends up steering people away I'll fix it.

Sellout.

I know I thought good and hard a few times recently about parting ways w/ mine. Luckily I'm already married and the wife and kid are as attached to it as I am.

Post a thread on "Teh Newz Hawtnesses" soon.

Good luck w/ the sale, I shoot out a couple feelers for ya since I know a couple of Surveyors your way that could use a setup like this.

Side note, dude, powerwash that backboard already, took me just 10 mins to do mine.

You may also want to think about posting it up in the NWOS site, bunch of them folk up in Seattle area (they just completely revamped the site)

http://nwoverland.org
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

Obi, yeah, I know... haha, oh well life goes on. And that backboard would be clean if I used it. However not much of a basketball guy so it's funny to say, but in the 3 years I've owned my house, I've never used it!

Keith, thanks for that, I completely spaced on them! I'll go post it up there too!

Here's photos from last night of the rig:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dophoto...7630049179995/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast