Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember these?

Remember these?

Remember these?

"I promise 100% transparency in my administration.".
    "I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.".
    "I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.".
    "I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.".
    "I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.".
    "I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
    "I'll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!".
    "I'll have no lobbyists in my administration."
    "I'll close Guantanamo."
    "I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
    "I'll unite the people of this great country."

BETTER KNOWN AS LIES.

Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Remember these?

Yep. Hes a liar, fraud and a thief-shame Ron and Rand Paul are supporting Romney now. My guess is they saw they werent gaining traction and decided to go with someone they felt will win and maybe change things from the inside out themselves.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I've always felt that Obama talks a lot, but generally says very little.

Having said that, Romney's history of running business seems to be all about money, and care little about human (employees) well being.

I can't imagine that will change much if he'd become president.

It seems that the US voter is stuck between a rock and a hard place once again .
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by CJM
    Yep. Hes a liar, fraud and a thief
    Quote Originally Posted by arjan
    I've always felt that Obama talks a lot, but generally says very little.
    really, a politician that didn't deliver on a campaign promise? democrat republican, whatever - these candidates are all dog shit, all we're doing is picking out the dick that's going to f#@k us. I wanna write my own ballot for "none of the above"
    Keith '88 4runner SR5 Garage Thread

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Ive always said that ALL politicans will say, what they think, we the public want to hear, just to get votes, if/when they win, they will do as they please, but hussein is a flat out liar.
    just my .02
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

The Election Process:

• To get elected you need a lot of exposure
    • To get exposure you need to spend a lot of money
    • A lot of money comes from rich people/big business
    • Few succesfull rich people spend money for love, they usually supply it with an invested interest

Basically somebody who has the well being of the average American in mind, won't get access to the big money required to get the exposure needed to run a succesfull campain.

I think that's a fundamental flaw in westernn society. Big business has the governments in their back pocket so politicians get the money to stay in power.

On the other hand, I am not that keen on sharia law either. I do like the way they deal with thieves though.
    2006 4Runner Sport Edition V8
    2011 4Runner SR5

When I said he was a liar and fraud I didnt mean much about the failure of delivering on campaign promises..thats to be expected when your a pathological liar anyways. No, I meant he isnt even qualified to be prez based on the const...but no one in DC seems to give a damn about it. Those that do get shunned or shut up.

What I hate most about him is his arrogance. However Seans right, its down to that by now. Romney vs Obama is exactly what that southpark episode is about. Both of them suck. But one sucks more than the other imho.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by corax
    I wanna write my own ballot for "none of the above"
    Screw that, I'm over 35 and have management experience, can run a business, and a district, and have dealt w/ local politics...

..just write me in?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast