Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rigid Industries LED lighting available now!

Rigid Industries LED lighting available now!

KBcarstuff is very excited to announce that we are now an authorized dealer for Rigid Industries LED lighting!

For years Rigid industries has been an industry leader and innovator of some of the most sophisticated LED lighting products on the market. With its patented Hybrid and Spector optics systems and state of the art technology, Rigid Industries is able to produce some of the brightest and most efficient LED lighting system that you can get. Whether you are looking for off road LED lights for your Jeep or you simply just need more light from your vehicle for night time driving, Rigid Industries offers a wide range of automotive LED lights in a variety of different sizes.

Rigid Industries E-Series LED Light Bar

The E Series LED light bar and it's patented hybrid reflectors are the most efficient and brightest LED light from Rigid. With it's 94% efficiency, the E Series LED light bar provides up to 20 000 Lumens while using less power thanks to it's superior optics. This is all constructed from an indestructible extruded alloy housing and Lexan lens for superior protection. E Series LED light bars are available from 4" to 50" to meet all your lighting needs.

Rigid Industries SR-Series LED Light Bar

The SR Series LED light bars are a great option when space is an issue. This super compact LED light bar uses spectra optics and a patented reflector system which is thermally managed with 3w technology for an efficient and super bright light. Measuring only 1.5" (3.81cm) tall the SR Series single row LED light bars can produce up to 16 000 Lumens while allowing easy mounting options. The SR Series is available in various lighting options and sizes up to 50'.

Rigid Industries Dually LED lights

This compact Dually LED light from Rigid Industries uses the same technology found in the E-Series. The patented hybrid reflector system delivers 94% efficiency and up to 2600 Lumens with a 50,000 hour life span. The Dually LED is made from an indestructible cast alloy housing and Lexan lens for all around protection against all elements. Whether you're looking for a flood, spot or diffused light, the Dually LED light offers you the options you need. The Rigid Dually LED's are available in white, amber, red and blue.

Rigid Industries SR-M Series LED Lights

The Rigid Industries SR-M Series LED Light is the smallest and lightest housing you can find and features the same patented optical system as found in Rigid's other LED products. This ultra compact light is constructed from 100% magnesium and weight only 198 grams with hardware. The SR-M LED light offers you a few different lighting options, Driving, Wide, Spot, Flood and Diffused which can produce up 1100 Lumens depending on your needs.

Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

Re: Rigid Industries LED lighting available now!

+1 for the Rigids, love them and run them straight or with the amber filters.

Thanks for taking the time to post some feedback! Rigid LED lights are definitely among the best.
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

These look seriously cool. I would LOVE one of those light bars, about 40" but I'd go broke buying it!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Obi, where did you get the amber filters for them duyllys?
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

You can get the filters through XenonDepot here, just order up. I also got the black covers but honestly just leave the ambers on most of the time since I hate having to switch off the covers. Biggest bonus is they also protect the main lens's. I do have a review on them as well as a photoshoot we were going to redo that I can share at a later time. Basically, you all should know enough about me by now to know I don't b.s. around and I only run what impresses me and I like.

So I run Rigids.

Very cool. I been wanting some duallies for awhile now. Gonna mount them to my quad

^Depending on what kind of focus you like the 6" SR's also nice on a Quad and less bulky overall, IMHO.

^ Might work. I think a flood would be the best overall combo. Dont need to see far but need to see wide.

any chance these will hit a 50% off sale anytime soon? I like them but dang thats some money.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast