Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rigid Industries LED lighting available now!

Re: Rigid Industries LED lighting available now!

50% off sounds real good. Any chance there could be enough of us to do a group buy?

That would be awesome but it would really need to be 50% off for me to bite. Unless they fell off a truck I dont think it would happen lol.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162
    That would be awesome but it would really need to be 50% off for me to bite. Unless they fell off a truck I dont think it would happen lol.
    O/T, help me find a 4th Gen Runner and sell WImpy for a decent price and I'll make sure my set falls off in your driveway? I have a spare set reserved to throw on my EbbTide from another build and I want a 4th Gen so much now I figure I'll throw the idea out there.

I won my set in a private fundraiser raffle, but IMHO their pricing is reasonable considering the quality. That said, in my personal experience, a group buy deal of a 20-25% discount would work, but you'd have to have a committed buy in of at least 27 sets to make it work as a vendor. That of course would be up to XenonDepot to put together if interested. Do it as a multi-forum promo and go for it.

Mutli forum would be no problem.

What are you looking for in a 4th gen? Now with 2 kids I want one for the interior room.

Thank you to everyone for their continued support! All order for Rigid Industries LED Lights have been processed! Tracking information will be available in your account on www.kbcarstuff.com and we will also be emailing you with a tracking number.

Take advantage of our scary low prices! We are offering an additional 5% off every product, plus FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states!

Use coupon code 5OFF

Danny
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

1-877-522-2701 | info@xenondepot.com

The holidays are almost here! Due to high demand, Rigid Industries products can take 1-2 weeks to ship out. Place your order now to make sure you receive your http://www.kbcarstuff.com/Rigid-Industries-LED-Driving-Lights-s/245146.htm"]Rigid Industries LED[/URL] lights in time! Rigid Industries LED Lights offer you brightest lighting option whether you are an off-road racer or a casual off-road driver. Rigid LED's are developed specifically for superior projection, thanks to its patented optical technology.
    Use our Shop by Vehicle tool to find the right lighting for your Toyota, and the most up-to-date Toyota lamp replacement guide!

Hi everyone,

Christmas is fast approaching! Place your orders now to ensure your order arrives in time for the holidays. So if you are looking to purchase Rigid Industries LED Lights as a Christmas gift you have to do it soon.

Take advantage of our Holiday sale! Get 5% off all orders under $249.99 or get 10% off all orders over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

-Danny

Hey everyone,

All Rigid Industries LED lighting orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Whether you are looking for off road LED lights for your Jeep, truck or SUV, Rigid Industries offers a wide range of automotive LED lights in a variety of different sizes. With its patented Hybrid and Spector optics systems and state of the art technology, Rigid Industries is able to produce some of the brightest and most efficient LED lighting system that you can get. Rigid industries LED's have been an industry leader and innovator of some of the most sophisticated LED lighting products on the market.

Danny

Hey everyone,

All Rigid Industries LED lighting orders have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Rigid Industries LED lights offer you brightest lighting option whether you are an off-road racer or a casual off-road driver. Rigid LED's are developed specifically for superior projection, thanks to its patented optical technology.

Save a little green with our St. Patrick's Day Sale! Get 5% off all orders under $249.99 or get 10% off all orders over $250. Plus get FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

Danny

Happy Friday everyone!

Whether you are looking for off road LED lights for your Jeep, truck or SUV, Rigid Industries offers a wide range of automotive LED lights in a variety of different sizes. With its patented Hybrid and Spector optics systems and state of the art technology, Rigid Industries is able to produce some of the brightest and most efficient LED lighting system that you can get. Rigid industries LED's have been an industry leader and innovator of some of the most sophisticated LED lighting products on the market.

Danny

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast