Thread: SB 249 (Anti Gun Liberal California BS)

SB 249 (Anti Gun Liberal California BS)

For us California gun owners, this is very bad news. Take the time and look into this. Do whatever you can to help fight this. Here is a link with all the info you need, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=586660.

And for all you 'free state' gun owners, help us out with this! Every person counts..... except for the liberals.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Re: SB 249 (Anti Gun Liberal California BS)

Signed Petition, Sent letter, emailed Yee's office, liked on facebook, shared on my facebook.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

And not even a CA resident! Thank you Sir.

Not a CA res, but a staunch supporter and user of 2A rights. This (like everything else) will eventually trickle out of CA to pollute the rest of the country as well.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I did my duty and signed and passed it on.

Some times this state disappoints me.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Rocko Taco
    Not a CA res, but a staunch supporter and user of 2A rights. This (like everything else) will eventually trickle out of CA to pollute the rest of the country as well.
    Over and over I try to explain this very fact to people. I'm glad some of us get it.