Since the last post, I have added a few things to my kit, but the biggest change is where I keep my recovery gear.

In a bad stuck, if I could not open the swingouts and rear hatch, I could not get to any of my recovery gear. To remedy that potential issue, I placed my straps and shackles under the passenger seat in an inexpensive backpack (pretty much just to keep them clean and unseen). My snatch block and winch controller live under the driver seat. I also wired in my in cab winch control, but will likely go for a wireless remote soon.

I also ditched my compressor for an onboard kit, so now I am using that ammo can for the air hose and accessories, plus spares.

Electrical Spares:

Basically, tons of spare fuses, crimp connectors, relays, some sheet metal screws for grounding things. Tape, heat shrink and silicone tape round out the supplies. I also keep a bunch of wire in another box.

I also have a bin (or two or 3) for spare bolts. I am not exactly sure what to put in there yet. I have a small list that I am adding to, I will share that when the time comes.

I know some questioned the longevity of using the tackle boxes. So far the only cracked one is the one above. I bought it that way and missed it when I picked it off the shelf. Whoops! All the ones I've had for over a year now are holding up darn well! No cracks or anything, and they work really for my style of packing and working.