What the heck are you all up to these days??

MaK92-4Rnr-Well I know now that Mark's a traitor sellout. At least get a Cruiser or do a sick buildup of a 1st-Gen Runner or I'll personally visit and kick you.

Corax-Keith's whittling away at projects here and there and is by far the most dedicated/insane among us.

X-Tool Pimp-Haven't hear much lately, how's life?

Gabe-Well, what the heck's up man??

Slosurfer-Chris, tell me it isn't sitting there rusting away and still puffing clouds of grey fog?

I'll keep the list short, if you are listed reply straight out. Better yet, reply and if there's someone else who's been sandbagging during the "recession" feel free to "Call them out thusly." also.

Lets see some tech here peoples-eses!!??

Shane

~I'll reply afterwards with what we've been up to and the litle projects I've whittled away at.

WARNING:
All you members in the other parts of the forum who think you're safe from a similar act of wrath from me wait, it's coming!! Reply here, or bump your threads.

Don't make me unleash my awesomeness upon you!
[img width=800 height=570]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-6lf4YnaQvNU/TuLFeFAmgvI/AAAAAAAAAmQ/6lLizjobCAc/s1024/IMG_0083.JPG[/img]

~This is a simple post, don't read too far into it, I would love to read/see/hear how everyone else has been doing and see some pictures of your rigs again.