Thread: Web Customer of mine is looking for advertising ideas

Web Customer of mine is looking for advertising ideas

We're considering a number of ideas for this, but I was wondering what folks have found to be the most effective?

The site is for a vacation property on the island of St. Martin. Probably one of the largest properties on the island.

http://www.villabellavita.com

Targets are US and Russian vacationers (hence the bilingual site)

We're thinking about getting "above the line" on Google searches. Also thinking about Adsense and possibly Adwords.

Any other ideas?
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Re: Web Customer of mine is looking for advertising ideas

Media...host a large event on the island. Get some famous person to sign on and promote the hell out of it.
    &#039;00 SR5, &quot;Highlander&quot; <br />Dual Cases, Aisin Hubs, E-Lock&#039;d, Cryo&#039;d, Chromo&#039;d, ARB&#039;d, 315&#039;s, Sonoran Steel Bumper, Lift &amp; UCA&#039;s, 4 Crawl 1&quot; BL, Armored...etc.<br /><br />F-Toy #081 in progress<br />Dual Cases, 30 Splines, 5.71&#039;s, E-lockers, Hydro-Assist, 37&#039;s, DOM Hendrix Chassis, 80Proof, ORS, Sonoran Steel...etc.