Thread: Fab in VA ?

Fab in VA ?

I'm located in/around Roanoke, VA and I'm looking for someone who can help me fab up some sliders and maybe even a rear bumper in the future. I know that AMGraham is in Richmond but that's a little far away. I'm trying to find someone less than an hour to an hour and a half away.

Anyone around this way that can help me out? I'm sure I can get some more work than just myself. There is a Nissan friend of mine that can't find anything but 1 supplier for his truck and of course it's expensive.

Thanks
    Chris
    '91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

Re: Fab in VA ?

Yeah, I was getting ready to say that it might not be worth it for me to fab up that stuff and work out the transit of them. I assume you know cootees and callmej75... One of them may know somebody who can fab up something.

If I hear of anyone down that way I'll let you know.
    1987 Toyota 4Runner<br />Specs Here: 4Runner Page

yeah I know them. I know Cootess more than J , but he is the one that is going to do my powdercoating on my Budbuilt stuff. I am hoping that I can find someone to do my sliders before May 11th and the GWNF trip. I know that you could do them, but you know you could ship them w/out the legs cut and everything. There are some guys at my work that could do the cutting and welding to make them fit how I want them to my truck. I don't know if that would be an option for you or not.
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd

check out wab fab he has real stout set and all you need to do is cut them to fit and weld and great price with free shipping
    1990 4 runner <br />5.29 front with Aisin hubs coming soon Aussie locker<br />5.29 rears with TRD limited slip <br />35 x 12.5 x 15 B.F.Goodrich KO&#039;s<br />15 x 8 Micky Thompson Classic II rims<br />Pro Comp stage II 4&quot; suspension lift<br /><br />1955 Panhead Original Hardtail frame and Kick start only<br />Springer front end stock rake <br />Home made Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Hand built rear Taildragger fender tombstone taillight<br />I am the SECOND OWNER did all the work myself<br /><br />1998 flhtc Dresser<br />Stretched tanks <br />Arlen Ness Fat Tail rear fender<br />Arlen Ness custom extended hard bags with my custom exhaust running Thur Nascar Style dual tip out both sides (4 tips total)<br />Stealth Bomber Radar absorbing flat black paint

I put in to win the sliders on the site here, so I'm trying to hold off in purchasing anything at the moment. I don't ever win anything much less for my truck. I haven't ever really looked at his sliders except for in the thread.

I'm worried about being able to get in and out of the truck with sliders. Can they be used like a step at all? Do they hender someone who's only 5'3 and wife 5'6 get in and out? I'm sure it's all in how you mount them. I just don't want them out like I see so many peoples. Close but far enough away from the body ... does that defeat the purpose of tthem?
    &#039;91 Pickup ExtraCab V6 5spd