Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Desert Jamboree" Planning Thread - Please Help!

I'm also looking to do some better weather forecasting for our trips. Especially rain and severe weather. Still looking towards a decent el nino this year, but some of the data is conflicting. It is looking likely to have big precipitation events in the low deserts, so were still on a weather permitting status. Whole trip is up in the air anyway, we'll see what happens.

Any other suggestions for destinations? Looking to do planning for trips ahead of time. Then they are ready to run at will. Mojave road will be announced soon as well.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sub. Would like to join in on some desert trip if I have time off and there is room
    After seeing your trip earlier this year. It looks like a lot of fun
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I'll probably release plans after pismo, everything up till then is getting the truck in shape for pismo.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm trying to make pismo as well.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Come by this year. I won't have quite the compound of previous years, but the screen room and a tent should be there.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345