Hey guys,

The motherf###r. So I try to stay hydrated at work, so in the last few years, I've bought those Nalgene bottles. They're about $9-10 now at REI. I also bought the fancy screw top that allows you to drink from it w/o ice hitting you in the face. Those are $6 a piece. So I'm out $48 now on top of the bastard 3 years ago who stole my most prized Patagonia jacket ($100).

Some motherf'r at work has been stealing mine. I would from time to time leave them on my desk. I mean really. who the f'k steals water bottles? Apparently some POS who has now claimed 3 of mine. And for those wondering, yes, I've looked all over the house. And no one is stupid enough to steal them from me at the gym. It's literally within feet of me wherever I am in the gym.

So my thought is to set up a motion activated hidden camera somewhere on or near my desk. The problem though is that the office mgt turns off all the light. I am afraid that there won't be enough ambient light from my desk's overhead florescent lights to illuminate the bitch. I guess i won't know until I buy one and test one out.

Anyone ever done this? I need creative ideas. So some basic requirements:

- motion activated
- good IR/night vision
- run off laptop

one thing i was thinking of was to tie the bottle to a light fishing line, that when pulled, would set off a homemade claymore mine....no...sorry...just fantasy talk. ok, the line would be attached to some kind of flash that would illuminate the f'kr and provide just enough light to get the money shot.