All parts are in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Rear axle from a 2000 Toyota 4Runner w/ 4.11:1 gears

I swapped an elocker in my 4Runner and have the stock axle for sale. This includes the 3rd member, housing, and axle seals. There is no rust, and the axle only has 95k miles on it. This is a strong differential and a common upgrade for older Toyotas. I have no idea what its worth, so make an offer and we'll see if we can figure out a deal.

Recently I purchased a WARN winch setup for a Jeep and since I'm mounting it on a Toyota I have some spare parts for sale.

WARN winch mounting plate w/ roller fairlead for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler (TJ) $175 OBO

I don't know what kind of Jeep the previous owner had this on, but based on the photos on Quadratec's website it looks like an exact match for the TJ mounting plate. The mounting holes are on 30 1/2" centers, and I'm happy to provide any additional measurements as needed. Both the plate and the fairlead are in very good condition and they come with the bracket for the solenoid box. The mounting plate is $230 new and the fairlead is $125 so I'm asking 50% of the original price.
http://www.quadratec.com/products/12114_02_07.htm

WARN winch cable 100' 5/16" - SOLD

WARN winch cover. - SOLD

WARN 61560 Snatch block - SOLD

6" PIAA driving lights - SOLD

Toyota elocker switch - SOLD

TRD shift knob - SOLD