Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What other vehicles do you drive / own?

Re: What other vehicles do you drive / own?

I honestly would only buy a GM car if it was a truck and even then I really rather have a Ford. Couldnt gimme a dodge/chrysler. If toyota didnt make the tundra a giant honking behemoth Id also buy a newer one. Tacos too small, new tundras too big-my T100 is the size I like which they dont make anything close too besides the nissan frontier which is to car like.

Id really like to try a subarau as I hear people raving about them and a turbo sounds like fun. Alas, most likely my next truck will be a PSD F250/350.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I hope to have one of these some day.

I reckon it would be a hit at the pismo jamoboree.

Other than the 4Runner, I still have my VW Touareg. Aside from the basket (stole it for the 4Runner), this is how it sits today.

[img width=800 height=533]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/xonetruthcrewx/Touareg%20and%20Offroading/IMG_0089.jpg[/img]
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike
    I hope to have one of these some day.

I reckon it would be a hit at the pismo jamoboree.
    i would steal it and jump it. just sayin'
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

^BTDT
    [img width=800 height=470]http://forums.mtbr.com/attachments/california-norcal/729528d1349836464-gas-price-gallery-img_0013.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    I can't stand the modern Chris Bangle designed BMWs, esp the tail lights. Did they exile him from BMW or something?
    They've done great improvements since the "Bangle Butt". When they first came out, it was hideous. New new models may still have glimpses of the older rears, still look much better. Chris Bangle "retired" and left BMW a few years back.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234