Thread: New Here hello to all

New Here hello to all

I am new here and just bought my second 4runner and it is an 84 SR5 and I will be making it trail ready this month well may. I am very excited about this project it's my first yota taril rig. I have been running jeeps since I started wheeling a couple years ago. I can't do any of the work myself because of a back injury last Jan. That landed me in surgery december 29th 06. I am no part of a mechanic but I wanted to try to do some of the work myself but thats not going to happen so I am going to suck it up and put it in my buddies shop here in Athens,Ga and pay him to do it. The shop Is Classic City Off Road. I will post before ,during and after pics also some pics of me stretching her legs on it's first trail ride. I am happy to be here and hope this forum will be helpful and fun. Thanks Miles
    Oh by the way I would like to know where most of you on here are from?????
    Miles a.k.a.(short rod)<br />97 4runner limited<br />84 4runner SR5<br />Location: Athens ,Ga

Re: New Here hello to all

miles,

welcome to UY...but dude, your avatar is freaking me out

bob

Why thanks bob. I changed my avatar just for you. It's now a Ga Bulldog
    Miles a.k.a.(short rod)<br />97 4runner limited<br />84 4runner SR5<br />Location: Athens ,Ga

Welcome, from Eastern NC.
    92 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4<br />Skyjacker Nitro shocks, Pro-Comp steering stabilizer, clear bumper lenses, lund windjammer, OME standard coils, ISR mod, inlet pipe removed, Bushwaker Fender Flares.<br /><br />2002 Tacoma Prerunner V6 extracab. Lund Intercepter bug guard, rear glass sunshield, Bilstein shocks on rear.<br /><br />2004 Honda CRV EX stock belongs to wife.

hey, welcome!
    -andy