Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2012 Pismo Jamboree Event Recap

Re: 2012 Pismo Jamboree Event Recap

OFF-TOPIC: Post-Pismo Sightings!!

I see that Surf badged one all the time in my Peninsula territory, got a screen name for him? I wanted to TT him and RMA last week but got stuck at the light.

Today, driving back to the office in the company beater today I spot a silver 4thGen Runner, factory rear bumper, plate front, and...

..the PISMO JAMBOREE sticker on the right rear window. Had to play catchup and honk to catch George's attention. After the intro the first thing he says is "Going in November ?".

So wish I could have made this. Something is in the works $-wise so let's see if I make it. ~Basically, the sticker is cooler in person.

[*NOTE: Poor George, must've been thinking "Why's this in a Honda beeping and waving?" ]

great pics. think i will have to start planning now so i can go to my first pismo next year.
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Navigator

Do it! Pismo is a great time. I'm kind of bored of it when I'm alone, since I live 25 mins from it, but with the full UY group it is a blast!
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345