Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lighted Decals

Lighted Decals

Hey all,
    I wanted to show you all these lighted window decals, these are a new product that is being used, not only as a great way to support your favorite team, club or organization, but also as an incredible marketing piece for sort of branding.

Its a LED backlit logo for your vehicle window. Device turns on automatically while driving at night via light and motion sensor technology and shuts off after 2 minutes when parked; once installed you never need to touch it. This offers a clean, exterior while maximizing visual impact with full color and contrast at night. The brightness works great in dark factory tinted windows. Easy to instal with 3M adhesion material, just peel and stick, no tools required.
    They come with 2 sets of window mounts, they are a 4" Dia. and the lens/logo can be very easily changed.

Id love to get some UltimateYota ones going, but I wanted you all to know about them.
    heres what I have on my woindow now:

And heres our website: www.LumaLight.com
    contact me or post up here with any questions.
    Ric
    Buy cool Wheeling shirts: http://www.cafepress.com/Rix_Designz

Re: Lighted Decals

very interesting Ric! What the backside look like and how do you apply this to your window? I'm curious.

Is this one of your business ventures?
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Lance,
    the back is pretty thin, just room for the 3 AA batteries. it applies to inside of the window with two clips (comes with 2 sets) heres a quick sample pic I had made up:

note the red on the sides thats the 2way to stick to the inside of the window..
    The lens are very easily changed out if you get an new lens.

Lance, I would love to send UltimateYota a sample, and get them in the store here.

Those are awesome! My only concern would be the po po punning you over for having inappropriate colors showing (similar to ground effects, or people that change the colors of their parking lights)
    2012 Tacoma 4x4 6spd TRD, e-locker, LT265/75R16E Michelin LTX A/T2s, Stubbs HD-SKOs
    2003 Taco-was K.I.A. 4/31/12-RIP

there is no reason for the "po po" to be pulling you over for these, they are no brighter than the tv screens in back windows, or that fold down from the ceiling.

Ive got 100 units on the way to a fire dept, and my contact there, talked to 4 different police officers, one is a Missouri trooper, about them, showed them the sample that I sent him, and showed them at night, not one of the officers said they would have any reason, what so ever to pull someone over for having them in the rear window.

I have myself driven with mine and purposely pulled in front of Co. state troops, on 4 occassions, to see if I would be pulled/asked about them, not one has giving me a secong look.

I do know that about 50 KC cops/fire fighters will be running either the chiefs or the FD logo within a week.
    Now we (Luma Light) will not, make anything that could be thought of a police/fire, or anything political, like the canidates.
    Hope this clears things up a little..

If you have any more questions or concernes, please feel free to ask here or PM me, e ither is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric
    there is no reason for the "po po" to be pulling you over for these
    Ric,

We live in the biggest f'g nanny state in the union (CA). Maybe that title could go to MA too, but seriously, the laws out in CA are nuts.

Bob,
    I hear ya, I lived there for a little bit (ARMY)

Hey all,
    funny story, we had a meeting today, and one of our reps got pulled over today in westminster, a burb of denver.
    The rep said early this morning hes leaving to run calls, gets a block from his house and sees the red and blue lights behind him, now this guy is about 65yrs old, so hes no speed freak.
    The officer gets to the window, and Frank says "What did I do" the oficer says, "its not what you did, it what you have" Frank says "what do you mean" officer says " the Broncos lighted decal, where did you get that" Frank says, "I sell them"

The cop bought one on the spot

[WANT]?

I seriously need to look at this thread when I am NOT on my work computer.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Obi..
    [WANT]?

All Im getting is the red X

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast