I dont get it, no matter what I do it seems that my front calipers generally last between 3-6 months. I had originally chalked it up to being the rear was bad and leaking fluid onto the shoes causing the front to work harder. I also make damn sure my rear shoes are adjusted perfect like every 3k or less.

The following usually happens :
1. Truck tends to pull whatever way opposite what the bad caliper is (obviously telling me somethings wrong).
2. Truck doesnt pull but brakes feel funny. Usually 1 or more of the pistons isnt retracting right after I inspect it.
3. The entire caliper locks up BADLY and I have to replace it asap or otherwise there go my rotors and pads

Im not quite sure why this keeps happening to me. A friend mentioned that perhaps the master is somewhat bad and not releasing all the way or I have air in the system. I very much doubt either of these symptoms but IDK for sure.

Also I have used every caliper brand imaginable. Been to autozone, pepboys, possibly napa (not sure anymore), AC Delco, Cardone, etc. Seems none of them seem to work fine or last longer than others. Lately I been taking advantage of the pepboys warranty so thats what i been running. 1 side is 6 months old and fine and one is 2 months old and bad already. Im obviously pulling to the left now (right side is the 2 mo old side). Brake lines are new, maybe 2 years old and not collapsed afaik too. Steel lines look fine, master seems fine..

I dont get it. im on rock auto right now trying to figure out whose brand I should try and Im replacing both of them at once. Raybestos is 70/side before core, or maybe cardone at 85/side before core, wagner is 90/side before core. Im thinking raybestos as the core is only 10 bucks and ill just eat 20 bucks. Or maybe I should try the local napa? I havent had good luck with the calipers from autozone or pepboys it seems.

I also think maybe I should replace the wheel cylinders for the heck of it and put on the new drums I already have. I also might add the LSPV is working fine too!

IDK anymore..this sucks. All i can say is the alignment shop noticed I had the issue Iplayed dumb. Guy explained to me that he sees it happen alot on the older toyotas with no real rhyme or reason..if that says anything.