Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sliders installed... Yeahhhhh!!!! 8)

Sliders installed... Yeahhhhh!!!! 8)

Thank you SOOOOOO much Lance and Bob for the install!!

Sliders are from http://stubbswelding.com/page14.html in NorCal.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Re: Sliders installed... Yeahhhhh!!!! 8)

Nice choice! They hold up pretty dang well to abuse.

A Bob and Lance install

Just kidding.

I really like my Stubbs sliders and yours look great on your 4th gen. Does your 4th gen have KDSS? My buddy has a 4th gen with it and the legs on the sliders are much different than mine to accommodate the extra hardware on and around the frame. Stubbs did a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    A Bob and Lance install

Just kidding.

I really like my Stubbs sliders and yours look great on your 4th gen. Does your 4th gen have KDSS? My buddy has a 4th gen with it and the legs on the sliders are much different than mine to accommodate the extra hardware on and around the frame. Stubbs did a good job.
    I don't have the KDSS and my X-REAS was removed. I really like the Stubbs, too. Took only three days from time of order to him shipping it out.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Cool. I live outside of Sacramento and Stubbs is a couple of hours north east from me. He built mine and they were on my doorstep in something like 3 days. I was impressed. Heck it took me 4 days just to paint and have them welded on.

Awesome Mark! Now let's go scrape all the paint off of em!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz
    Awesome Mark! Now let's go scrape all the paint off of em!
    Oh, yeah!!! Hahaha!!

A Bob and Lance install

Just kidding.

Lance was hogging the welder, so if you see crappy welding...ahem...me and Mark just did the grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    A Bob and Lance install

Just kidding.
    Lance was hogging the welder, so if you see crappy welding...ahem...me and Mark just did the grinding
    Was he hogging the welder because you and Mark were using blue painters tape to stick them to the frame?

Quote Originally Posted by kafene
    Thank you SOOOOOO much Lance and Bob for the install!!

Navigator

Looks good! Mine are the HDSKOs too! Good sliders and they will hold up to anything you want them to. Truck is lookin good Mark!
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast