Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Re: 15th Annual Superstition Mountain Run

Got my truck back from Marc, still sounds like crap but at least there's one shiny part under there now.Plus he found some other issues, but I'll have to wait on those.

So this will be a super mello trip for me. Not doing any trail runs, will probably just cruise around in the sand. I'm bringing both my girls,it will be the first trip for the youngest one. We're thinking of leaving Fri afternoon by 1pm so we get there with a little daylight left to setup camp and have a look around.

Anyone else planning on leaving a little early on Fri?

Dont forget.... FIREWOOD!!!
    [size=8pt]1999 Limited 4x4 V6[/size]

rob most people are on facebook planing the event. not sure when people are heading up. i have to work all day so me and the family will be setting up in the dark
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

I will be there in the dark too...Rob, Maybe you can find us a good spot with a fire ring..you know the area we are always in.
    1995 4runner--SAS'd and armored--GONE

1998 4Runner--under construction--GONE

2003 4runner...the new project

When did they get fire rings? Do we want to be within walking distance to the main 4wheeler camp?

I'm not on facebook, so update any info here as well.
    Anyone have a firewood hookup? I'm going to keep an eye out for any freebies lying around.

Just a nice rock ring..yes, we should be a short drive to the main camp

See you fools out there.....

I'm here, got us a good spot right where we always are. Just past the SD 4 Wheeler base camp. If you stay on Wheeler road, pass their camp and them turn left at the first small metal sign you see on the right. I think it says something about length of stay while camping or something

EDIT--The RV next to me has a tall pole with LEDs on it, and they have a pretty built up maroon 4 runner among some Jeeps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12