Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merry Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    your lucky 4x4mike. every where down here in san diego has been sold out of lowers for weeks. even JD Mechine Tech that makes lowers has a 5-7 week backorder time.
    Dealer lead time is still 5 weeks. But... JD bought/ordered two new CNC machines earlier this year and they both showed up last week. So their leads times may go down a little.

I have a big order in that should show by the first of February. I was told that partial shipment could be a couple weeks early. We will see...
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Lowers are available locally as are 80%'s. There is a huge frenzy, enough that I've lost interest in the AR platform. I'm looking for something with a little more range and less hype. Don't get me wrong, I'd take one if it were given to me but I've never had fun shooting them. Too heavy and always need to be tinkered with. Just my 2 cents.
    Mike... You just need a properly built AR.
    Any of you like Guns? Hit me up for great prices! www.gunsupfirearms.com

ya cant wait for JD to get the 3 new machines up and running so i can hopefully have them do one with a custom ser #
    just because you&#39;ve always done it that way doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not incredibly stupid.<br /><br />1999 4x4 SR5 4runner<br />http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.php?option=com_smf&amp;Itemid=26&amp;topic=1 081.0

Quote Originally Posted by randver
    rocko you will love that RIA 1911.
    Only got 60 rounds through it so far, but love at first sight.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5
    Merry Christmas to our cozy little UY group here. I'm looking to buy some firearm parts for an AR build but I spent a grip on ski/snowboard clothes! Ill have to put it on a credit card I guess. Viva la Consumerism!
    I was hoping to get a lower in March, but that idea is quickly diminishing. I'm thinking it's going to be a lot tougher than I thought. If I have the funds, I may get two just because I'm figuring it's so damn hard to get.
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123