-Leaky sunroof gasket along with not opening with button. Motor clicks but no go. Possibly off tracks. I'm no expert on the sunroof and I could be wrong here, but I think how the sunroof works is that it is supposed to allow water through, but there are drain tubes that channel the water away. These tubes sometimes get clogged and then it appears there is a leak. This is how it works on the 3rd gen and 4th gen 4runners anyway. Of course, if the roof is off the tracks then all bets are off.

-Power mirrors, DS & DSP windows dont work. Got both power mirrors to move once, thats it. Windows, no go. Possibly motors or power window/locks/mirror panel I'm guessing. First try taking apart the switches and cleaning them. Usually it's just the contacts in the switches that get dirty from years of drinks spilled on them.

-Rear window is very slow in raising back up. Guessing tracks are dirty. Seems like a daunting task. See Roger Brown's website about the rear window. In fact, bookmark his website because he has a lot of info about the older 4runners. http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/CheapTri...arWindow.shtml