Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "New" 1932 Ford coupe

Navigator

Re: "New" 1932 Ford coupe

looks like a fun little toy
    - Kevin

2018 Taco TRD Pro - 2.5" lift, 33" tires, everything else stock.
    2012 Triumph Tiger XC - Stock

Is he piecing this together from a kit or is he designing and fabricating all the parts?

That exhaust clamp appears to be the same type we use in the aerospace industry. If he were to buy that straight from the manufacturer, it could cost as much as $1000 each.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Ken's Dad is legit. He probably has a box of extra $1000 clamps in case the ones installed get dirty.

I think his next build might need some more power

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike
    Ken's Dad is legit. He probably has a box of extra $1000 clamps in case the ones installed get dirty.
    If the nice motorhome in the background is any indication, I can believe it.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Legit, I tell ya. Did you see how the shop walls match the motorhome?

All you guys replying in this thread would completely hate the fact I work right next to Bascom Trim and Upholstery, Sid Chalver, Keeling Engine, and ExcelFab. Beautiful rig there, post up more of this sort of thing!

I wish we had things like that when I was living under their roof. When I was five or six years old, my mom would literally make pants for me from my dad's worn out jeans. After all of those years of hard work with little to show for it, it is nice to see him finally be able to live-out his dreams.

That hot rod engine is ridiculous. Although he could have stepped it up a bit with the addition of a supercharger between those two turbos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12