Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Long range planing jun/july eastern seirras camping/fishing trip

http://www.repeaterbook.com/

on the right side, grab the app. it stores it offline so you can still access it without data connection. VERY helpful!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

That's a good one. I have found some that plot the repeters on maps, but every program seems to have drawbacks that leave me just researching what repeaters are popular in the areas i am going.

The app is nice to have. I use it mostly for pre planning. I've used the online Repeater Book to export a bunch of frequencies to Excel. I used all of that to make my own repeater book.

Just downloaded it, looks like a great tool to have in case you find yourself somewhere without a book.

Alright I will be in bishop around 6-630. No idea what time that puts me to funnel lake but see you there and I'll be on UY simplex and the bishop 2m repeater as soon as im in range.

Oh and my buddy Travis from work is coming with me. Works out good since I like to head out from work anyhow.
    Last edited by troyboy162; 07-11-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Cool. I just need to throw the rest of our stuff in the truck while Victoria's at Pilotes, make one stop for work, and we're on our way!

We plan on leaving at 10, which puts us at bishop around 5.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

just some radio info since we should use those new licenses

the 2m and the 70cm repeters are both on silver peak. This is the coverage map for the 70cm. its not perfect but is strong through most, if not all, of where we will be.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011