Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Mar 7 Server Blip

Dash or no dash, couldn't get in. Finally cleared my cache and cookies and it worked. I'm here. Thanks all for getting the forum up and running, I missed it!

no dash - sorry for the confusion
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

It will be weird getting use to this new layout, but I am very happy to see the site back up and running!!!

Im not sure wtf happened but it wouldnt accept my password at all. I reset it but it took me like an hour b/c stupud 5 attempt thing (it lies it wasnt no 15 mins Cebby).

But yea Im here. Was worried wtf happened when it went down and didnt come back up for a LONG time.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Quote Originally Posted by CJM View Post
    Im not sure wtf happened but it wouldnt accept my password at all. I reset it but it took me like an hour b/c stupud 5 attempt thing (it lies it wasnt no 15 mins Cebby).

But yea Im here. Was worried wtf happened when it went down and didnt come back up for a LONG time.
    Old passwords won't work, for security that's something we are not able to restore from the DB - everyone needs to reset their passwords so they don't endure the lockout from trying to guess it 5 times (use forgot password feature and then check spam folder since that were forum generated emails generally go). I did it for one of the test accounts I had on here and it worked as it was supposed to.

The vB will take some getting used to - I forgot how cumbersome the vB backend can be for some tasks that SMF did easily. In the long run its a good move for the community though.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps

Welcome back UY! New and improved now that we're on VBulletin, eh?

No big deal, just was annoying b.c I had no idea
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Dude, I couldn't figure out the 3.4 question either!

Glad the site is back up and running. I've had a bunch of stuff I've wanted to post lately.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Curious, this 4 pics per post thing, is that permanent??

when I go to a forum, none of the threads are organized. I have to click the date twice to re order them by more recently posted in.

search is also only working on the posts since the move. not sure if we can fix that.
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 04-02-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast