Fellow friends and family, the new UltimateYota store is back online! The original intention was to bring back the old e-commerce store but we realized that maintaining it was going to be difficult with the staff being so spread thin and apart from one another. Therefore we elected to outsource the store so that you guys can experience a better shopping experience and also receive the proper attention it requires to be able to shop at our UltimateYota Gear.

With that said, the new store is here: UltimateYota Gear Shop!

The first thing you will notice is that the store goes to a third party company called Spunsor.com. It's a new start up company I started with a few other close friends of mine. UltimateYota benefits from Spunsor's infrastructure and also access to new and bold products so it's a real big win for UltimateYota. Additionally I've set up UltimateYota's store so that for each item sold, Spunsor will donate $1.00 to the Friends of Oceano Dunes to help keep Oceano Dunes SVRA open. UltimateYota already participates in this donation campaign when we do the raffle at our annual Pismo Jamboree event at the Oceano Dunes SVRA event so this was my way for Spunsor to also get personally involved!

We started Spunsor because we all had personal connections to charities and organizations that needed support to raise capital and spread the awareness for their causes. The problem was that as individuals, we just lacked the free time (just like everyone else) because of our own personal lives with family and what not took precious time away. We were driven to figure out a way where we can utilize our limited resources to still be able to help our organizations. After digging through our creative minds we came up with the Spunsor concept. Create awesome custom artwork that captures the vision and mission of these organizations and spread the word by displaying these works of art on products that their donors/promoters/volunteers can wear proudly. By wearing the bold designs proudly helps the organizations get the added visibility that it so deserves.

It's really not a new concept per say (been around for decades) but we've added a twist by giving back to the artists who are our true visionaries to help promote the organization. If the design(s) is/are used in production, for each item sold, the artists is awarded $1.00 so the sky is the limit! Pretty sweet eh!

Take a look around and let me know what you guys think. I'm always open for constructive criticism. This is my other baby and all I want to do is a lot of good to the organizations that utilize our services so I'm all ears!