Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Need advice, shopping for a new/used family car

More Toyota front-end ugliness coming your way.

And we have already discussed the Toyota Mirai, right?

I just read a press release that the new Prius is coming soon and will feature "aggressive front end styling." Oh gee, I can't wait to see that.

Wtf is that thing on top?

I just bought a Fusion and it is VERY nice. MyFord Touch is starting to grate on my nerves already though.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Wtf is that thing on top?
    Scion iA

I just bought a Fusion and it is VERY nice. MyFord Touch is starting to grate on my nerves already though.
    What, really? Nice! What year...we need details!

Sean, what year Fusion did you get? Ecoboost?

I'll toss some pictures up tonight if I get a chance, working late today.

2016 Ford Fusion SE w/ 1.5L Ecoboost, nav, sunroof, some other options. Got a great deal and 1.9% apr.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    I'll toss some pictures up tonight if I get a chance, working late today.

2016 Ford Fusion SE w/ 1.5L Ecoboost, nav, sunroof, some other options. Got a great deal and 1.9% apr.
    First new car? Congratulations! The wife and I absolutely loved the Fusion, and came really close to getting one. The main thing that held us back was the Microsoft infotainment system that was used in 2013 models. I've been so frustrated by Microsoft products lately that my wife and I threw all of our MS stuff away and started over again with a combination of Mac and Chromebooks. But I understand Ford broke their contract with Microsoft in 2015 and is now using a different (Blackberry QNX, and much better, I've heard!) operating system. Yours should have it.

Alexis has to be so happy. I remember that Chrysler 300 she had; those weren't known to be good cars.

So far the infotainment system is OK. Having a touch screen for the climate controls is dumb but most of the features, if not all, have a button right below.

Now you need an aftermarket blow off valve to make the ricers jealous.
    https://youtu.be/VX0616tD_YQ?t=39

Pics tomorrow after the tint goes in.

As promised:

This area could use a few dozen more LEDs!

Least favorite part of the car. When I have some extra cash I will search CreepsList for some better rims.

Here are some pictures of the interior gadgets:

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast