My Toy is looking for a good home. Those parties with good knowledge of Tacoma'swill realize this one is a score. Shehas 223,000 miles on the odometer and is in need of a rebuilt head. I'm losingcoolant out the exhaust but diagnosed it quickly (4/29) and only put 250+ mi.onit since. She's been sitting since then. There are no visible leaks at thehead. She also has cracked windshield and the drivers door striker does notalign. Other than these fixable issues she has been a freakin rock. I havechanged the oil regularly along with all other required maintenance. All the armor you see has been custom builtand there is also a 1/4" frame reinforcement welded to the outside of theframe in the rear. There is a Detroit Soft Locker in the rear while the frontdiff. is open. There is also a Hi-lift mount in the right side of the bed thatI fabricated. Some other mods are tintedwindows, new 15x8 Wheelers Rims, 31x10.5xR15 BFG's with under 10,000 mi, OptimaRed Top, recovery points both front/rear, rear receiver, and a True-flo airfilter. The interior is in excellent shape with everything being stock. I'llnegotiate but I'm not gonna settle, too much time invested to compromise.Someone with good engine skills could score on this one. I'M STARTING AT3750$
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]