Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: DIY Roof Rack, Seanz0rz's Low Profile Rack

I'll snap a pic when I get home.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Didn't get a chance to get a pic, there are a couple pics in this thread that had it in it, and this pic from my roll over thread.

2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Didn't get a chance to get a pic, there are a couple pics in this thread that had it in it, and this pic from my roll over thread.

That's a pretty good pic actually. I should have looked in the roll thread. Re reading your build though reminded me that at some point I will have to drop wiring through the ceiling lol. I've got an idea for that though methinks.

What you did is about what I was thinking. I will do some figuring and see what I can come up with. Wish I had a tool that would assist me in finding the angle where my feet are going to be lol
    Last edited by Kryptoroxx; 02-09-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011