Figured I might as well cross post this here. And let me throw out a little something for you guys... Push the sale of this, get it sold for me, and I will give you any profit over 12,500. Its listed for 13,500 so there is a potential to make a few bucks.

2005 VW Touareg V6 with 73,2xx miles on it. That number should not go up much as it is parked and very rarely being driven. Lowers and interior trim have been color matched. Offroad fender trim was also added. 20" Rials with 275/45/20 Cooper Zeon LTZ tires. About 60% tread life remaining. Pioneer head unit with bluetooth has been installed. All maintenance is up to date and was completed by me. Engine oil/filter every 6 months, Tranny fluid, front/rear diffs, transfer case, brake fluid, power steering fluid.... all of this has been done. New brakes installed at 68k miles. Driveline replaced at 55k miles. Car truly is in excellent condition and I doubt you will find another one that is comparable.

Here is the link to Autotrader. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0

Yes, asking price on Autotrader is 13,500. For forum members I will gladly take 12,500. That price is below blue book and with the extras I believe it is worth it.

Let me know if you have any questions. Email will get the quickest response. colinxcarrington@gmail.com