Thread: 2013 Pismo Jamboree Sale Post

2013 Pismo Jamboree Sale Post

seen some one made one of these last year so i figure i start one for this years event.

I have a few pancake style air tanks im selling and will bring to Pismo Jamboree if you want to buy. I dont want to bring them back to me so please be sure you want it. i know its hard as most like to check it out.
    each tank has the compressor removed. i got these as a lot and didnt need this many
    i will pressure wash each tank before bring them
    i wanna say each pancake tank is 3 gallons and the red one is 1.5 gal each tank for 3 gal total
    EDIT. might be 5 gal tanks but i cant be sure
    $15 for red tank
    $10 each pancake style tank

Last edited by toyotech; 09-02-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I'll take the pick of the litter pancake! could you provide dimensions?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

water bottle for reference, if this wont work for you, ill go measure it

88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Thanks! from the pics, I can estimate the tank between 2.5 and 3 gallons.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

bump for this:

$40 and it's yours! Or, make me an offer! I will only bring it up if someone speaks up!

i have a rear seat delete and some solid axle hubs spindles and locking hubs 125 for front end parts and 100 on the rear seat delete i have all the factory hard wear for seat delete also
    i sell cars to soon to ever work on them

Brand new came with my smitybilt 8k winch but the roller didn't fit my arb bumper so I drilled new holes and trimmed the top part. Still didn't work with my bumper. Rollers roll good. Nothing wrong with it. will bring if i have a buyer

$30

Last edited by toyotech; 09-16-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra