Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: URD Kit Question

Re: URD Kit Question

Well the problem with getting just the 7th injector kit would be the fact that the first gen superchargers didnt come with the port for it. So I have to X that one out. Good thought though.
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Hrmm where did my other post go. Well ill just repost it??

Got off the phone with Brian from URD. Came up with a set price on everythin i need to program and get everything to run and opperate correctly. dont need to get the FTC1 unit cause he said its built into the new AFR unit or something along the lines of that. So yeah, well see. I just need to save up a couple more hundred now to get both the S/C rebuilt and get all the fuel mods.
    96 4Runner SR5 S/C - 03&#039; Tacoma coils 3&#039;&#039; Toytec Spacer lift with 1&#039;&#039; Diff Drop. 3 1/2&#039;&#039; Downey Rear lift Coil Springs.<br /><br />285/75R/16 Goodyear MT/R.<br /><br />URD Fuel Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo3
    dont need to get the FTC1 unit cause he said its built into the new AFR unit or something along the lines of that. So yeah, well see. I just need to save up a couple more hundred now to get both the S/C rebuilt and get all the fuel mods.
    You need the FTC1 because it's what you control fuel delivery and timing retard with. I think you mean the LC-1; so they're coming out with some sort of new FTC1 that has a built-in wideband oxygen sensor controller? Does it still have a built-in oxygen sensor signal conditioner also?
    Brian
    1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4x4
    Supercharged, URD'd, Lifted, etc. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimes
    I for one will say that I am the superb ultimate cream of the crop web wheeler and will not take anything less than that as my moniker.

as i said, something of that sort, and Brian told me he just got off the phone with their supplier and said that something was built into something and one of the things werent necessary anymore. I have him sending me a list of the items that he included in the complete kit and extras needed, so ill let you know when i recieve that list. I dont know much about reprograming and all these devices. I just told him i need everything toget the full function. And he told me everything that i would get and need. But my dumbarse didnt write anything down.

HAHAHA go figure, I went to cash my paycheck yesterday, And the teller tells me that im pre-approved for a credit card. With a limit much more than needed for the URD kit and extras. So.... Looks like ill be getting the 2.2 pulley after all. And maybe the double pod for the AFR gauge and boost gauge

I'm getting pretty excited about this now! Gonna have a fresh S/C and a bunch of mods to install!

Hey Christian, I may be needing your assistance in the near future!!! There will be beer involved

Gonna have a fresh S/C and a bunch of mods to install!
    Steve, we want to see PICS!!!!!
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

There will be, ill be taken a few of them just so i remember where everything goes . Hopefully ill be getting the card next week sometime. The day i get is will be the day i order everything from URD. Then hopefully ill recieve everthing before the weekend so i can start the project! Shipping shouldnt be more than 2 - 3 days cause im only one state over.

Hey Christian, I may be needing your assistance in the near future!!! There will be beer involved&#160;
    Root beer? Not much of a drinker, but hey, I would be happy to help if I can. Too bad the stinking temps are up. My 4R hates this weather and was pinging the other day with my winter map. I had to switch to my summer map and plug my deckplate (this 'activates' the elbow mod and draws in 'cooler' air from the fender, or so I believe). Went from -5 degrees timing to -10 in places. Yuck.

Is TRD refreshing your SC or someone else? How much? If someone else, who?
    I don&#039;t care if you laugh at me or with me, just laugh!!!<br /><br />&#039;97 4Runner, cstm Cougarfreak Exo n traction bar, Hi steer, SAS&#039;ed w/ &#039;81 Waggy D44 (superjoints, Chromos, and Chevy outters, n 4.56&#039;s) rear Ford D60 (35sp chromos, detroit n 4.56&#039;s), 35&quot; BFG Muds, YJ rear springs military wrapped w/ waggy main in front, Chevy 63&quot; springs rear, King air bumps, King 2.5&quot; res. shocks, Marlin 2.28 dual, twin stick.<br /><br />Photo Gallery<br />Cougarfreakphoto.com

Quote Originally Posted by cougarfreak
    Is TRD refreshing your SC or someone else? How much? If someone else, who?
    TRD doesnt actually make the superchargers, They had Magnuson build them. So itll be sent out to Magnuson for a rebuild. And im not 100% sure on the price. From when 96 Runner had his rebuilt, Ill have to take a guess at around 600-700$ for the rebuild, not including shipping.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast