Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 20140131(JAN31) Death valley

that would be perfect. That way we can all sleep in as much as needed lol.

Holy crap, has it seriously been 4 months since we've discussed this trip???? Please tell me it's still on! I just came here to post that we're exactly 2 weeks out, but now I'm not so sure anymore!

Hells yeah this thing is on. I'm planning my whole upgrade around it. Truck goes into rock testing tomorrow and will be daily driven for the next two weeks. Death valley is going to be fun. All the roads we need are open and I'm working 1st shift. Mike and I will be leaving Thursday afternoon to try and get a cabin.

SWEEEET! I'm working on an upgrade for the trip this weekend as well. I cannot wait!

I'm going with an "in-dash espresso machine" based on previous conversations and encounters with JD.

I will also accept "bumper mounted french press" and "center console drip". "Overhead K-cup" is a distinct possibility too.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Hahaha! Holy crap that's funny Sean.
    But yeah, it's an in-dash espresso machine.

Since I won't be on this trip, you'll have to post it up. I'm curious what you're doing.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Posting up...

I'm going to get the actual locker installed this week at a local gear shop, but I spent the day mounting the compressor, running the air line and wiring it up to the custom switches.
    I found the switches at aironboard.com. They fit and match the factory dash perfectly and are available for compressors, lockers and every type of light you could think of mounting to your Toyota.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast