Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Pismo Jamboree

2013 Pismo Jamboree

Once again it was a great time at Pismo. It's always fun seeing old faces and meeting new ones. Thanks to the staff for putting on a great time.

En route Ken worried that his IAC valve wasn't completely clean and polished so he stopped at In and Out to give it a cleaning.

3rd Gens

Group shot

Caravan

Last edited by 4x4mike; 09-23-2013 at 08:56 AM.

Great time! I think I took one picture the whole time! But I did get some video of the pull pal, but the other video I recorded didn't have anything good, battery died pretty quick.

My carnage so far is two broken front sway bar end links and some super sore legs.
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 09-23-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    moar!
    Let's start with Mike stuck in camp:

Camp 1st gen:

Mike:

Sean:

Me:

Lance gave the LC a good workout

Little did I know that he had wife and baby in the backseat during all of this.

Mike seems to have enjoyed himself:

1st gens:

Last edited by paddlenbike; 09-23-2013 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Great time! I think I took one picture the whole time! But I did get some pretty good video!

My carnage so far is two broken front sway bar end links and some super sore legs.
    From standing on the throttle?

Upload the videos, let's see.

I wish Ken! Walking around in the sand really gave me a work out!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm not sore, but as cool as a cupholder full of bacon sounds, it catches up with you later.

Speaking of catching up with you later. I had the 4Runner all closed up to try to keep the sand out and then the AC in on the way home. This morning getting into it to drive to the train I was reminded I had been living in it for the past three days. Beer, sweat, cigar smoke and farts isn't the best smell to start Monday morning at the office with.

Maybe it was the flip flops. I'm not a big flip flop wearer. One of the reasons why I wear Chacos is that I don't have to use my toes to keep them on my feet. All that walking in sand would have given me foot cramps had I been wearing FF.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast