Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 Pismo Jamboree

THANK YOU paddlenbike. I love the pictures you took of my 4runner. as much as i go to Pismo. i usually dont get pictures of my rig. it was awesome meeting you. hope to see you again next year.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
    THANK YOU paddlenbike. I love the pictures you took of my 4runner. as much as i go to Pismo. i usually dont get pictures of my rig. it was awesome meeting you. hope to see you again next year.
    PM me your email address and I will send you the full resolution ones, if you want them. I think I have a few more too.

Great meeting you too!

Here are some more.

JC:

Dan:

David:

If anyone wants their photo removed, let me know.

-Ken

Mike, every other year I wear the flip flops and I am generally fine. I am just horribly out of shape. After walking around a bit (and standing waiting for my car to be towed), they are feeling much better, but still a bit sore.

One of my vids (the one of the pull pal use on the first day) is good, the other is worthless.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Wait. What got towed?

I want to see Dan's videos of the races.

i have no problems with any pictures you took. i got a few. sorry i didnt have a nice SLR.

random rider came by bleeding. lucky there was a 1st aid kit on hand and someone that knows how to use it

flex test

dead alternator. had to leave a jump pack on it to hump it to part store for a replacement
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Our CR-V stalled in the drive thru at the bank. pushed it towards the street and parked it for a tow truck, I am working on figuring out if fuel or spark. It cranks and cranks but never kicks. EDIT: No codes, but the trip odo reads 666.0

Toyotech, Sorry I missed ya! I was so fricken busy all weekend I forgot all about the tank!
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 09-23-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

oh did you want a tank? you never said on the sale page lol.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I had a blast this year! It was fun seeing my ultimateyota friends and meeting new ones. I especially wanted to thank the event organizers for taking time out of their busy lives to pull this event together. I hope to see you all again soon.

Ken

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast